Friday, September 22, 2006

Lost In The Vortex Of My Dreams


OK - don't even ask - just playing around with a bit more collage - maybe my dream is to have legs like this! - went to The Waterwheel Gallery for lunch today with a couple of friends and had a very quick peek as Lorcan was with me and that is not a good idea in a gallery lol anyway saw the work of a visual artist named Carole Ayres and went WOW (and that wasn't just the prices lol) here is her website www.ayresart.com but I have to say the scans really don't show how amazing her work is - the texture is wonderful and the papers she uses are yum! I was mega impressed and thought yes this is what I would like to do...

3 comments:

Natalie B said...

WOW!

Julie H said...

I am in awe of your talent!!!! This is wonderful.

Sulea said...

KOOL!!!! love the vortex!!! sometimes i feel like i'm spiralling into /out of a vortex myself LOL :o) Thank you for the cat and mouse sandiwch painting!!! i am holding it.. lol i love it because it makes me giggle.

love
Sulea